The Healthy Learning Trust Wellbeing Partnership continues to support schools to enhance their PE, Sport and Wellbeing offer through different levels of membership. We work in partnership with Ashton on Mersey School to provide the School Games Competition in Trafford.
We continue to work closely with local schools as we have done since 2005, ensuring that young people across the borough have access to high quality PE, School Sport and physical activity, creating a sustainable legacy within schools across Trafford.
The HLT Wellbeing Partnership have created a range of membership options to help you monitor, meet and exceed your statutory requirements for the PE & Sport Premium spend.
The programme is designed to see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
• Engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - kick starting healthy active lifestyles
• Profile of PE and sport being raised across school as a tool for whole school improvement
• Increased confidence, knowledge and skills in teaching PE and sport
• Expansive experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
• Increased participation in competitive school sport
To find out more please download the HLT Wellbeing Partnership Offer 2019-2020 here or contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0161 912 2949 and ask to speak to Kay Statham.